Contact Details & Deposit Payment
PAYMENT OF DEPOSIT: PayPal - Credit Card
Oakden Leisure Is the Parent Company Of Apex and we accept payment by PayPal or Credit Card.
After confirming with us the date you wish to book is free, and you have read the terms and conditions, (below) you will have been notified of the level of deposit (or full payment) required to process the booking order.
* Option 1 is a £100 deposit
* Option 2 is a £250 deposit
* Option 3 is a £500 deposit
Pay by Paypal or Debit Cards : You do not need to be a PayPal account holder, just follow the onscreen prompts.
Tel: 01291 625 145
Mobile: 07836 634712
NOTE: Please See Terms & Conditions Below Before Payment - Thank You.
Apex is a registered member of Nationwide Caterers Association with Public Liability, HACCP, Safe Food Level 2
Apex Catering : Payment, Terms & Conditions
After discussing your requirements Apex Catering will provide you with a verbal or written quotation. From the date of quotation, this quote will remain valid for up to 12 months. However, it may become necessary to review and revise the quote should :
- your event brief alter
- should there be large unforeseen increase in food costs or fuel charges
The services of Apex Catering are hired under the Terms and Conditions set out below. Receipt of a deposit (or part/full payment) will be taken as acceptance of services and a signed copy of Apex Terms and Conditions should be supplied to confirm this.
Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt of the requested deposit. Not receiving a deposit in the time you specify may result in Apex cancelling the event.
Because some costs are incurred on your behalf prior to the event, Apex Catering have the following payment terms:
- A deposit is required immediately to confirm your booking. This is based either on a minimum of 20% of the total quotation costs or an agreed amount of £100.00.
- Full prepayment of all known costs is payable 10 -14 days before the date of your event with confirmation of menu and numbers, or if previously agreed to, on our arrival at your event.
The following conditions apply should you need to cancel your event:
- All cancellations must be made by telephone, initially then confirmed in writing or by email. The Event will only be truly cancelled when the Client receives an Event Cancellation Notice from Apex Catering in the form of a written letter or an email.
- If the Client cancels or be deemed to cancel the Event two calendar months or more than two calendar months prior to the Event Date specified in the quotation, then the Client shall be liable to pay 30% of the Total Costs, credit being given for any Payment on Account already paid.
- If the Client shall cancel or be deemed to cancel the Event less than two calendar months but more than one calendar month prior to the Event Date specified in the quotation, then the Client shall be liable to pay 50% of the Total Costs, credit being given for any Payment on Account already paid.
- If the Client shall cancel or be deemed to cancel the Event less than one calendar month prior to the Event Date specified in the quotation, then the Client shall remain liable to pay 100% of the Total Costs.
- Where circumstances beyond Apex Caterings control prevent us from fulfilling any obligations, Apex Catering will, by notice in writing to the Client, terminate the Contract and return to the Client any balance of the Payment on Account remaining after settlement of all or any costs, expenses or liabilities howsoever incurred in respect of the proposed provision of the Services.
Apex Catering confirms that they have and will maintain sufficient Public Liability Insurance for events of the nature of the booking.
- Apex Catering follows strict HACCP guidelines for all food production, handling, storage and distribution and dealings with our clients and their guests. Our policy, based on these guidelines, restricts the service of foodstuffs to a maximum of four hours after being removed from refrigeration. Apex Catering advise that all food must be consumed after two hours of initial serving, any foods consumed after two or more hours of it first being served is at the client’s discretion, and therefore becomes their responsibility. Apex Catering will advise the Client on refrigeration of foods for later consumption and assumes this will be carried out.
- Where Apex Catering have the use of Client/Venue kitchen facilities, they will be checked over and if deemed to be unusable on the Event Date then Apex Catering will accept no liability for cancellation of the Event.
Apex Catering operates a free delivery policy up to a limit of 5 miles. Unless otherwise agreed, Charges are dependent upon distance.